Strengthening the Rule of Law
Sustainable Criminal Justice Solutions (SCJS) is a UK based public sector operator, working on behalf of and under the control of the UK Government. SCJS is a not for profit organisation supporting the development of criminal justice processes worldwide.
SCJS is a delivery partner for UK Government bodies such as the Foreign and Commonwealth Office, Home Office and Ministry of Justice, EU Member State authorities and academic institutions. SCJS is now Certified by the EU Commission as a Full Mandated Body for the purposes of delivering Twinning projects.
It specialises in providing international capacity-building, transnational development projects, impact assessments, training and advisory services within the criminal justice sector contributing to overarching Rule of Law principles. SCJS has significant experience in successfully delivering challenging projects and a proven track record in identifying funding solutions.
Confidentiality and integrity are essential in enabling SCJS to build sustainable partnerships between public administrations. It has a particular focus on improving the safety of citizens and communities by delivering projects that support victims and witnesses of crime.
- So here we are @olympia_london at stand 1 - C30 @forensicseurope #FEE2018. We look forward to meeting you. https://t.co/iq6r0NnWhE 2 weeks ago
- It's week two of our specialist Marine Crime Scene Investigators course in #Antalya. Trace evidence collection was… https://t.co/bLmQFlWJGw 4 weeks ago
- So this time next week we will be at the @forensicseurope #Expo2018, held again @olympia_london . We have a lot to s… https://t.co/GBP4ib3rEt 4 weeks ago
- We were delighted to attend @solentofficial yesterday for the criminology and employability event. A great afterno… https://t.co/TgE8JJKqvK 1 month ago
- As we enter the 6th month of @EU_Commission funded #project61 our team have made their third Fact Finding Visit to… https://t.co/B61lMtguU4 2 months ago
Sustainable Criminal Justice Solutions CIC
Registered in England and Wales No. 07869789.
Registered Office, SCJS, Chandlery Building, School Lane, Southampton, SO31 4NB
UK VAT Registration Number 127373415