Strengthening the Rule of Law
Sustainable Criminal Justice Solutions (SCJS) is a UK based public sector operator, working on behalf of and under the control of the UK Government. SCJS is a not for profit organisation supporting the development of criminal justice processes worldwide.
SCJS is a delivery partner for UK Government bodies such as the Foreign and Commonwealth Office, Home Office and Ministry of Justice, EU Member State authorities and academic institutions. SCJS is now Certified by the EU Commission as a Full Mandated Body for the purposes of delivering Twinning projects.
It specialises in providing international capacity-building, transnational development projects, impact assessments, training and advisory services within the criminal justice sector contributing to overarching Rule of Law principles. SCJS has significant experience in successfully delivering challenging projects and a proven track record in identifying funding solutions.
Confidentiality and integrity are essential in enabling SCJS to build sustainable partnerships between public administrations. It has a particular focus on improving the safety of citizens and communities by delivering projects that support victims and witnesses of crime.
- @EU_Commission funded CoE project #Project61 experts recently travelled to #LaosPDR for the closing event of… https://t.co/JVFkzvSLBb 1 week ago
- A successful day in Brussels for the @EU_Commission funded #CBRNCoE_Project53 steering committee. Thank you to… https://t.co/WykWL4eRxz 2 weeks ago
- RT @UKinNigeria : Great push in the campaign to end #ModernSlavery. Many thanks to @naptipnigeria for its contribution in bringing Josephine… 2 weeks ago
- Good morning from a bright and sunny #brussels where this week experts from @SCJS_UK @vertic_org @PHE_uk & ISTC wil… https://t.co/pDdhOSxLCK 2 weeks ago
- 1st meeting today with AC3 consortium partners hosted by #AltairAsesores in #Madrid. Establishing new relationships… https://t.co/AFIfKNHrNC 3 weeks ago
Sustainable Criminal Justice Solutions CIC
Registered in England and Wales No. 07869789.
Registered Office, SCJS, Chandlery Building, School Lane, Southampton, SO31 4NB
UK VAT Registration Number 127373415