Strengthening the Rule of Law
Sustainable Criminal Justice Solutions (SCJS) is a UK based public sector operator, working on behalf of and under the control of the UK Government. SCJS is a not for profit organisation supporting the development of criminal justice processes worldwide.
SCJS is a delivery partner for UK Government bodies such as the Foreign and Commonwealth Office, Home Office and Ministry of Justice, EU Member State authorities and academic institutions. SCJS is now Certified by the EU Commission as a Full Mandated Body for the purposes of delivering Twinning projects.
It specialises in providing international capacity-building, transnational development projects, impact assessments, training and advisory services within the criminal justice sector contributing to overarching Rule of Law principles. SCJS has significant experience in successfully delivering challenging projects and a proven track record in identifying funding solutions.
Confidentiality and integrity are essential in enabling SCJS to build sustainable partnerships between public administrations. It has a particular focus on improving the safety of citizens and communities by delivering projects that support victims and witnesses of crime.
- Following the Inception Meeting of @EU_Commission funded #CBRNCoE_Project67, the website containing all news and de… https://t.co/IPCWwblsq3 3 weeks ago
- The Guardian (Lagos) reports how the @NigAirForce advocates a scientific approach to crime investigation. SCJS is p… https://t.co/gRhPJt6nIX 2 months ago
- Contracts have been signed in respect of #CBRNCoE_Project67. We are very happy to be working with our colleagues fr… https://t.co/tRLmPIbC2m 2 months ago
- @EU_Commission funded CoE project #Project61 experts recently travelled to #LaosPDR for the closing event of… https://t.co/JVFkzvSLBb 3 months ago
- A successful day in Brussels for the @EU_Commission funded #CBRNCoE_Project53 steering committee. Thank you to… https://t.co/WykWL4eRxz 3 months ago
Sustainable Criminal Justice Solutions CIC
Registered in England and Wales No. 07869789.
Registered Office, SCJS, Chandlery Building, School Lane, Southampton, SO31 4NB
UK VAT Registration Number 127373415