Strengthening the Rule of Law
Sustainable Criminal Justice Solutions (SCJS) is a UK based public sector operator, working on behalf of and under the control of the UK Government. SCJS is a not for profit organisation supporting the development of criminal justice processes worldwide.
SCJS is a delivery partner for UK Government bodies such as the Foreign and Commonwealth Office, Home Office and Ministry of Justice, EU Member State authorities and academic institutions. SCJS is now Certified by the EU Commission as a Full Mandated Body for the purposes of delivering Twinning projects.
It specialises in providing international capacity-building, transnational development projects, impact assessments, training and advisory services within the criminal justice sector contributing to overarching Rule of Law principles. SCJS has significant experience in successfully delivering challenging projects and a proven track record in identifying funding solutions.
Confidentiality and integrity are essential in enabling SCJS to build sustainable partnerships between public administrations. It has a particular focus on improving the safety of citizens and communities by delivering projects that support victims and witnesses of crime.
- RT @vertic_org : Our Senior Legal Officer @yas_balci is in #Thailand and the #Philippines this week in support of #EU funded #Project61 on #… 1 week ago
- Thank you and congratulations to all involved at the recent successful awareness raising meeting on Biosafety & Bio… https://t.co/2vVP9D4l7O 3 weeks ago
- Good luck to our Project 54 experts who are traveling to Lebanon to deliver advanced specialized practical training… https://t.co/tj5g5QO0u4 3 weeks ago
- Some great feedback from our recent 'Investigative Interviewing' course delivered to our colleagues in INDECOM Jama… https://t.co/B5EIjJeyU4 4 weeks ago
- Representing SCJS at the Countering the Financing of Terrorism Conference #GCTF @CT_MORSE @EU_Commission #AML #CFT https://t.co/zQ7VDJUFQ7 1 month ago
Sustainable Criminal Justice Solutions CIC
Registered in England and Wales No. 07869789.
Registered Office, SCJS, Chandlery Building, School Lane, Southampton, SO31 4NB
UK VAT Registration Number 127373415