Strengthening the Rule of Law
The Sustainable Criminal Justice Solutions (SCJS) Group is made up of three organisations:
SCJS UK is a public sector operator, working on behalf of and under the control of the UK Government, and as a trusted delivery partner for projects financed by the European Commission. It is a not for profit organisation supporting the development of criminal justice processes and ‘Rule of Law’ initiatives worldwide;
SCJS Europe, established under Belgian law as an international not for profit organisation (AISBL), whose purpose is to support the development of criminal justice processes and ‘Rule of Law’ initiatives worldwide;
SCJS Asia, established as a limited company in Pakistan and with an operational centre in Islamabad from which capacity building initiatives across Asia can be based.
The SCJS Group specialises in delivering international capacity building initiatives, transnational development projects, impact assessments, training and advisory services. Our activities contribute to overarching ‘Rule of Law’ principles primarily in the criminal justice sector. We have significant experience in successfully implementing difficult projects in the most challenging environments.
SCJS is an approved supplier on both the Conflict,Stability and Security Fund (CSSF) and Prosperity Fund frameworks. In additional we are certified by the EU Commission as a full Mandated Body for the purposes of delivering Twinning projects.
Confidentiality and integrity are essential in enabling the SCJS Group to build sustainable partnerships between Ministries, Agencies and Public Administrations. It has a particular focus on improving the safety of citizens and communities by delivering projects that support victims and witnesses of crime.
- "Lao PDR's Experiences in COVID-19 Control and Response" is the next themed webinar on the 29/09/2020. Supported by… https://t.co/xgFouMpuHM 3 days ago
- Details and recordings from the recent webinar related to @EU_Commission funded #CBRNCoE_Project81 activities in… https://t.co/Fl4L5PrWS7 3 weeks ago
- @rivm Experts from @EU_Commission funded #CBRNCoEProject81 are the guest speakers at tomorrows webinar on 'Biologi… https://t.co/Vfug6aiKLJ 4 weeks ago
- With sincere thanks to Dr. Blacksell from @MORUBKK and Dr. Stokes from @doddtra for supporting yesterday's… https://t.co/GyGMpVPakM 1 month ago
- Prof. Stuart Blacksell of @MORUBKK will present at tomorrows #CBRNCoE_Project81 webinar - "#Biosafety and… https://t.co/CWqtz47jh4 1 month ago
Sustainable Criminal Justice Solutions
SCJS UK (CIC)
Registered in England and Wales No. 07869789.
Registered Office, SCJS, Chandlery Building, School Lane, Southampton, SO31 4NB
UK VAT Registration Number 127373415
SCJS Europe (AISBL)
Registered in Belgium N° 0718920448
35 Square de Meeus, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
SCJS Asia (SMC-Private) Limited
Registered in Pakistan N° 0146401
Synergy Business Consulting, Office 2, Block 15C, Main Ibn-e-sina Road, G11/3, Islamabad, Pakistan